Click on the Request Registration Link, fill in the required fields and click submit. Once Submitted a member of the security group will complete your registration and notify you with details within 2 business days.
Click on the Forgot Password Link, enter your email address we will send you an email with a password reset link.
From the account profile select the Password box.
When logged in click on the My Account link in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Once logged in, click on the Customer Orders button. Then key in the requested Purchase Order # or a Southwire Order # and click Submit. The order will be displayed.
Once logged in, click on the Inventory button. Then key in the requested CMIR (Customer Material Number) or a Southwire Material Number and click Submit. The material will then be displayed indicating inventory availability.
• Once logged in, click on the Customer Orders button.
• Narrow search by filters, key in the Southwire Order # or Customer Purchase Order #.
• Once orders are displayed, click the View Documents link. Select one or all of the documents to be saved and choose the Save Selected button. All files will be saved into a zip file.
• Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.
• To unzip the entire folder, right-click, select Extract All, select the destination for the files to be extracted to, and select Extract.
• To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.